Invite Jessica to Speak
Looking for an inspiring, passionate, and engaging speaker?
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us about
booking Jessica for
your event and we’ll be in touch!
Jessica is passionate about empowering men and women to embrace imperfect courage by choosing to leave safety and discover a life of impact. In addition to being a CEO, Jessica is a mother of three children, one of whom she adopted from Rwanda. She is particularly passionate about inspiring women in the US to rediscover their passions, step out boldly as leaders, and use their voices for good.
Jessica at Q Conference 2016
As a global entrepreneur, she works to empower people in vulnerable communities around the world to own their worth through creating dignified work opportunities. Jessica has been featured in both local and national publications, including Better Homes and Gardens, Austin Monthly, and on the cover of Austin Women. She has received numerous awards, including being a finalist for Austin Under 40 Entrepreneur of the Year and Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year for Central Texas Finalist in 2016.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Jessica has been a featured speaker for numerous audiences and events, including:
- Keynote Speaker: Q Women’s Conference
- Texas Style Council
- Keynote Speaker: W Conference
- Praxis Mentor
- Keynote Speaker: Edge Mentoring
- Face to Face with Austin Business Journal
- IF: Gathering
- Keynote Speaker: Shine Conference
- Austin Monthly Women We Love Panel
- Influence Network Conference
- Young Women’s Alliance Speaker Series
- Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey Live with Jen Hatmaker and Rachel Hollis
Looking for an authentic, and inspiring voice for your event? As a mother, social justice advocate, and female CEO, Jessica is equipped to share with audiences on a variety of topics, including:
Encouraging Women to Practice Imperfect Courage
Many women today believe that in order to be fully themselves, pursue their greatest passions, and make a difference in the world, they must first meet society’s standards of perfection for what it means to be a woman. But Jessica asserts that perfection is not a prerequisite for courage. She shares that it is only when we dare to embrace our seeming imperfections and replace cautious preparation with uncertain action that we are able to flourish—and to empower others to do the same.
Creating Opportunity Through Entrpreneurship
As the Founder and Co-CEO of the fastest growing fair trade company in the country, Jessica is an authority on the power of entrepreneurship to create lasting opportunities for the poor. She has a passion for seeing justice done for the world’s most vulnerable and empowers others to use their purchasing power for good.
Growing a Successful Business
With a dream of launching a business that would create opportunity for others, Jessica bootstrapped a company that has grown from one woman working out of her guest bedroom to a team of 40 and growing! She speaks to the dos and don’ts of starting a business, how to invite others to join you and captivate them with your vision, and the importance of building a team that compliments you in your natural strengths and weaknesses.
- Inc. Magazine, #45 on the list of top 500 fastest growing private companies in America. Noonday also cited by Inc. as #1 in Austin, #3 in Texas, and #6 in top retail companies, 2015
- Inc. Magazine, Austin's Fastest Growing Company, 2015
- Austin Under 40 Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, 2015 and 2016
- Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, 2016
- Tribeza’s 10 People of the Year, 2015
- Austin Monthly, Women We Love, 2016
- Austin Women Magazine, Cover Story, 2015